Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On the Road to Fit and Healthy

So today I started a journey..

A journey towards being fit and healthy!

Today I realized why diets and exercise routines haven't worked for me in the past.  This is because they weren't tailored to my life routine.  They were working for those who created them because they worked with their own life.  So with that being said I have made choices today that will allow me to finally make healthy diet and exercise part of my everyday routine. 

So over the next year I hope to continue this method and provide you all with information, recipes, motivation, and inspiration so that you too can take your own personal journey towards being fit and healthy.

So each day I will include my food/exercise logs for you so that I can track my progress and offer ideas of certain types of meal plans.

Breakfast: Cup of Coffee and Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt with Blueberries.

Lunch: 1 and 1/2 cups of chicken salad and Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt with Blueberries.

Dinner:  Shrimp Stir fry, Hot and Sour Soup with Tofu, Spring roll, watermelon, cucumbers, and pineapple.

Snack: 1 cup of blueberries and detox tea

Water Intake: 8/8oz glasses of water :D
(My eyeballs have been floating all day long but hey its toxins leaving the body)
Filtrete Water Station
(My new favorite thing)

Exercise:
15 mins of water aerobics
5 mins of freestyle swimming
5 mins of running stairs
10 mins light cleaning (and yes you can burn 38 calories)

Tomorrow I will post my daily routine as well as where I get inspired and recieve my information.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!!
*Remember its about being healthy not being a size 2*

Phil 4:13
XOXO,
Laura



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text