Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stress= Backsliding

Stress
Stress
Stress

I had been pretty successful with exercising and eating a healthy diet.  However school has started up once again and with it comes stress.

I will be the first to confess that when I am stressed I eat and eat and eat more.  For the past week I have ate so much processed junk.  My body can feel it as well.  I feel sluggish, out of sync, heavy, and unhappy.

However I have fit in a few healthy meals in here and there. So here are a few pics of what I have been up to and what I have been eating (the healthy meals that is)






Yummy Kale and Spinach Salad

My last day at my preschool job. Oh how I will miss my little Star Wars Fanatics.



Naturally Favored water with lemon and mint

My new Ipod Dock/Alarm Clock

Spy Kids 4 complete with scratch and sniff 4D viewing cards.

When the number flashed on the screen you would rub that particular number and then sniff.


Yummy Thai Basil Chicken




Lemon Grass Soup

Tilipia with Grown Up Mac n Cheese

Beautiful Tilipia Fillets


Cook one Onion
Add cooked noodles, tomatoes, white beans, seasonings, romano cheese, and allow spinach to wilt on top.

Cook Tilipia seperately then add on top of your grown up Mac n Cheese

Lastly I have had a cold for the past few days and nothing I tried was working at all.  That was until dinner tonight when I had rice noodle soup with shrimp and bean sprouts.  I also added tons of chili paste and saracha.  Cured my cold in a jiffy.


I hope you are all doing well.  Next weekend I will be starting off my new diet and exercise regiment with a backpacking trip on the Appalachian Trail with members of my church.

Remember Phil. 4:13

XOXO,
Laura




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text