Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Traveling Back In Time...Hometown Nazareth

ברוך הבא

That means Welcome in Hebrew.  For the past few weeks my family and I have been working like crazy to build a replaca of a home that Jesus himself might have lived in when he was growing up in this hometown of Nazareth.  That is the theme for our Vacation Bible School this week at my church.  I am proud to say that the house is still standing. It also turned out better than I thought it would..I know, I know, oh ye of little faith right.



My food and exercise journals were as follows for the day.


Food Journal:

Breakfast:  Coffee with Creamer ( I know not healthy at all.  I was running late this morning and unfortunately didn't get a good breakfast in me.)

Lunch:  One small piece of fried chicken with the skin off, two slices of tomato, and two strawberries. 

Dinner:  Leftover small piece of fried chicken, two slices of tomato, and a few carrot sticks with ranch dressing.

Snacks:  Key Lime Greek Yogurt, 2 Weight Watchers Japaleno Cheese wedges.

Water Intake: 2/8oz glasses (Not enough water today and I can tell a huge difference. Water is so important!!)

Exercise Journal:

Pieced together one very large Nazerene house of cardboard
Watered flowers at a house sitting client of mine
Cared for 19 preschoolers in my group at VBS!!! YIKES!!

Eventhough as I lay here and type I find myself getting sleepy I remember this wonderful day and all of the great moments spend with my fellow children of God.

Remember Phil 4:13

XOXO,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text