Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Classy Inspiration: Tasty Vegan Treats

Greetings!

Once again I cannot remain stagnant and do the same ole' thing all the time.

I know, I know what about a little consistancy right?

Well much to my readers' dismay

(I can hear you all groaning as I type )

I love to change things up and constantly challenge who I am as a human being and my creative mind.


What I love about so many lifestyle blogs is the inspiration that I get from them.


So for the time being Wednesdays are going to be Classy Inspiration day!

I love to spend hours upon hours on Pinterest and other sites like it.   SO I thought why not share some of my favorites with you.


So here are my top 5 Tasty Vegan Treats from Pinterest.

As most of you know I have recently become a Pescaterian and I have to say I have never felt better and I really don't miss meat that much.

However I do miss some of the party foods that have meat in them: wings, etc.

So in an act of desperation and since football season is not too far way.

(GO PACK and ROLL TIDE)

I went in search of tasty tailgating treats!

Enjoy


Buffalo Tempeh Wings



Grilled Peach Portobella Mushroom Burger


Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips


Baked Zucchini Sticks with Sweet Onion Dipping Sauce


Chunky Avocado Salsa


I hope you guys like these! 

Follow me on Pinterest by clicking the link on the sidebar!


See you Friday with another High Five For Friday


Remember Phil. 4:13
God Bless
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text