Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Greetings!

Most of you know I am a preschool teacher during the day.  Well this week we are learning all about the heros and villians of the bible.  Today we learned about Adam and Eve and Satan who was in the form of a snake, Moses and Pharoah, and David and Goliath.  We talked about how sometimes Satan tries to make us do things that aren't right and against God. 




Then William the sweet, precious boy above spoke up. "Miss Laura you know those stories are kinda like what happens in Star Wars. The bad guys like Darth Vader are tempting Luke and Anakin to come over to the dark side.  Just like Satan tempts us to go against God. But Anakin gives in an becomes bad while Luke stays good and becomes the hero!"

And who says kids can't learn from Star Wars!!!

Well onto the Journal part of the day!

Food Journal

Breakfast: Coffee with Creamer, Greek Yogurt with Honey, and an Apple/Multifruit Buddy Fruit.

Lunch: Bowtie pasta with broccoli and peppers

Dinner:  Ham and Cheese Sandwich, Green Beans, corn, and an M&M cookie.

Snack: Buddy Fruit and a Wild Cherry Capri Sun.

Water Intake:  8/8oz glasses

I have been really good about staying under my daily caloric intake.  However today I went over.  I am a little disapointed in myself and I probably could have done without the cookie.  But the thing is you learn from the decisions that you make and you learn not to do them again.  So moving on towards tomorrow with a healthy and positive attitude!

I also was so busy today that I wasn't able to fit into a real workout.  However I am really active during the day and I burn a lot of calories playing with the kids at my work.  However I am currently working on finding time and the type of workouts that will work for my busy schedule.  I will try to post that soon.

I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the night and a wonderful day tomorrow.

Remember Phil. 4:13

XOXO,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text