Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fitness Friday: New Weekly Workout Schedule

It's Fitness Friday Y'all!

We have survived yet another week!

Today I would like to share with you my new weekly workout schedule.

Ok...confession time.  So I use to look like this two years ago.




I was unhappy, sick, and extremely unhealthy.  So I decided to get some help.  I went to a therapist who helped me with my self-esteem and confidence issues.  I also joined my local YMCA and began to workout regularly. 

I now look like this.  This is the most recent picture of me when I was on a middle school youth retreat at with my church.



I am extremely happy with my results and I am thankful that God helped me to get this far.  However I still have a long way to go.  I have hit this road block recently and I also have became extremely lazy lately.

My usual excuses are 
"I am too tired" or "I don't have the time"

Well I am done with the excuses and I am ready to make this a lifestyle!

So each week my workout schedule will look something like this..



I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
See you on Sunday for Simple Things in Life Sunday
God Bless
Remember Phil. 4:13
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text