Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy Busy Busy..Green Smoothies..Sore Muscles..OH MY!!

Hey Everyone!!

I know it has been several days since my last post.  But in my defense I had Vacation Bible School at my church and at the end of the day when I finally got home every night I was exhausted!!

The Yellow Tribe


Also I have decided that instead of posting my daily food and exercising schedule, that I would take pictures instead.  This way I can flex my creative photography muscle as well as save myself from typing so much.  As I am sure the post can get boring.  So what have I been doing for the past few days to keep myself fit and healthy?  Check out these photos!!

 Took the Kids for a Long Walk

To Get Ice Cream

 Made a Green Smoothie
(Decided not to use protein powder this time used apple juice instead)


                                                                Exercised our Brains


 Did the Booty Meets Ab Workout from BodyRockTv
Check them out..


Extremely Hard Workout!
I succeeded!!


However today I am sooooooooooooooo sore!  So I took it easy today.  It is really important to listen to your body and not over work yourselves!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day!!

Remember Phil. 4:13

XOXO,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text