Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh Mondays!!!

Quick Post tonight everyone.

OH Monday how I loath you sometimes.  Oh how you keep my alarm from going off and making me late for work. Ugh anyways I said this one was going to be quick then its off to bed.

Food Log

Breakfast: Lance grilled cheese crackers. ( I have been lax the past few days because of the chaos but I am back full force tomorrow!!)

Lunch:  Key Lime Greek Yogurt and 2 Japaleno cheese wedges

Dinner: Spaghetti and salad

Snacks:  Buddy Fruit pack and small portion of pasta salad.

Water Intake: 3/8oz glasses of water :(

Exercise Log

Playing and taking care of my preschoolers
Leading kids at VBS

Hope you guys had a better monday morning than I did.  Here is to a better morning tomorrow!!

Remember Phil. 4:13

XOXO,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text