Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 16, 2012

Faux Chicken Wrap

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.

A few things have occured...

1) I had a huge burst of inspiration and wasn't sure what direction I wanted to go next.

and

2) My hard drive on my computer CRASHED AGAIN!!

So now I am currently saving up for another macbook as well as saving up to start purchasing items to section hike the Appalachian Trail!

I read a book entitled Becoming Odyssa By: Jennifer Pharr Davis

I am officially now obsessed with learning all I can about the trail and preparing mentally and physically for my next section.

Back to the point of this post.

I have a new recipe for you!

As most of you know I have now been a pescaterian for a week now.  So my recipes will now be geared more towards that way of life.

So here is my Faux Chicken Wrap!




















                         I hope you guys enjoy this recipe!

See you guys on Wednesday!

Remember Phil. 4:13
God Bless
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text