Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 17, 2011

Made By Me Monday: Business Card Holder

Happy Made By Me Monday Everyone!

Today I would like to share with you a business card holder that I made with the help of a tutorial that can be found at Sew 4 Home.


If you are interested in making your own click HERE




This holds my dog sitting/house sitting business cards perfectly.  However you could make these for gift cards.  With the Christmas season quickly sneaking up on us these would be great to whip up for those who love gift cards.



Also you have the option to add a key ring.  I chose to add the key ring that way I will always have my cards with me to give to a potential customer.

Today I am also linking up with some AMAZING blogs for their Made By You Monday and their "Tute" In Tuesday 

Show them some love!


I hope you guys have a great Monday!  See you tomorrow for Tasty Tuesday!

God Bless
Remember Phil. 4:13
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text