Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five For Friday: It's the Little Things

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the late post today I have been extremely busy!

So lets get right to it!

HIGH FIVE FOR FRIDAY!

As always make sure you find your way over to From My Grey Desk to join in on the fun!


1.  GO PACK!
I was so proud of my wolfpack boys who won their first game in the NCAA tournament!
I know this didn't happen this week but I can't help but smile when I watch it!



2.  Jobs that I LOVE!
I am blessed to have two jobs that I love working at.
Being a nanny and being the owner of my own House/Pet sitting business called Critter Sitter!





















Two of my clients!


My boys!





3.  Crafting Away
Spring Break has been this week and I have been able to get all of my spring cleaning done as well as make some crafts.
This is just a preview of what you will see in the tutorial on Sunday!







4.  Middle School Youth are AMAZING!
This weekend myself along with another youth leader have the honor of taking our middle school youth to an event where they can have fun and learn about God at the same time!









5.  Creating Classy Cupcakes?
Thinking of staring a cupcake business.  What do you think?
Oscar Cupcakes that I made!!





                                                      Hope you all had a wonderful week!
See you on Sunday with a tutorial!

Remember Phil. 4:13
God Bless
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text