Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday: Addams Family No Snap Judgements Campaign

Happy Thoughtful Thursday Everyone!

Today is our first installment of Thoughtful Thursday! So each week check in for our one random act of kindness mission for the week!

This week I would like to share with you a wonderful campaign that is being supported by the cast and crew of The Addams Family: The Musical on Broadway.



I was able to go see this show last weekend in Charlotte and it was AMAZING!

I have always been a huge fan of the kookie family and I plan to dress up as Morticia this year for Halloween.

No Snap Judgements is the name of the campaign and is promoting being kind to others and not judging!
But who better to explain it in full than some of the family members themselves


So I went myself to the website and downloaded my pledge!

If you are interested in joining the The Addams Family and their No Snap Judgements Campaign visit them at:

If you decide to pledge to No Snap Judgements let me know!

Lets pledge to not judge and accept others for who they are. 

See you tomorrow for Fitness Friday!
God Bless
Remember Phil. 4:13
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text