Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Simple Things In Life Sunday: Family

A Happy Sunday to you All!

Today I am not going to write much just post some pictures of something so simple and yet one of the most essential things a person needs to have a happy life!

FAMILY

I am so thankful that God gave me a family that supports me, keeps me laughing, and most importantly loves me unconditionally!

 Me and my Aunt Ann
My guardian angel
She was such a larger than life personality I mean how could you not when you had the name, Texas Ann Nolley!


 Who says that family has to be blood related.
My Tennessee Family
Bailey and Josh Heffinger

 Me and my brother Taylor
We created this for VBS last year.


Mom and my brother!


I know, I know, we haven't even had Halloween yet.  But I just couldn't resist posting this cute picture of my cousin Payton!

I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the night.

Did you catch ABC's Once Upon A Time?

It was AMAZING!!!

Well see you tomorrow for Made By Me Monday!!!

God Bless
Remember Phil. 4:13
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text