Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Orzo with Veggies

Happy Tasty Tuesday Everyone!

Today's Recipe is Orzo with Veggies

To make this you will need:



Begin by preparing your orzo according to the directions on your particular brand.  While your orzo is cooking chop up your veggies. 



I used whatever I had on hand. Please feel free to use whatever veggies you want.


Next saute` your garlic in a teaspoon of olive oil.



Saute` your veggie next.




Next add your capers.  I absolutely LOVE capers.  They had such a wonderful salty bite to any dish.




Then add your cooked orzo and combined all of your ingredients!




Lastly, add your seasonings.


Then serve it up and enjoy!



This recipe is great for a side dish for any coverdish supper or great as a main dish.  For a southern single gal like myself I will cook up a bunch of this and put it into tiny containers and I will have this for lunch for the rest of the week.

Also I am so excited to share that I have joined Pinterest!  I would love to see those of you who have one and share mine with you as well.

Click HERE to join in on all the fun!

I hope you enjoy this recipe!
See you tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday
 
God Bless,
Remember Phil. 4:13
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text