Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lunch Time: Tuna Veggie Salad

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!




 
Okay so confession time...

I have fallen off of the healthy living bandwagon these past few weeks.

*sigh*

I really can tell a difference when I don't eat right and I neglect to exercise.

My body started fighting against me and I was sick for the past week.

So its back on the bandwagon for me and I have a new recipe for you today!

Tuna Veggie Salad!











Drain all of your veggies to reduce the sodium content and add to a bowl with the tuna






Drizzle with Olive Oil






Drizzle with Red Wine Vinegar







Finally finish it all up with some fresh lemon juice.


Store it up and serve when needed or pack it up in your favorite lunch box and take it for lunch on the go!

This recipe yields 6 servings and there are only 333 calories per serving.

Hopefully this week I will be doing some research on using more natural and green ways to take care of ourselves.

I can't wait to share my findings with you!

Have a wonderful day!

Remember Phil. 4:13
God Bless
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text