Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 17, 2012

Food For Thought! My Favorite Food Documentaries

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today is going to be a quick post but a very informative and entertaining one.

So those that know me know that I am a documentary junkie!

Today I am sharing with you my 3 favorite food documentaries.

All of these films can be seen on Netflix.

My favorites are...

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead



This is a great film all about the power of juicing.  Every single time I watch it I want to go out and buy a juicer right then so I can try it.

The next film is Forks over Knives




This film takes a good hard look at the importance of a fruit and veggie based diet.

The last one is Food Inc.



This is one eye opening film about how we as American's eat and how our food is processed.

What are your favorite documentaries?

I am always in the hunt for the next great documentary!

I also want to draw your attention to a wonderful set of books that focuses on living a more natural and green life.

They are by the author, Sophie Uliano and I recommend that you add them to your reading list.





Hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the day and Saturday as well.

See you on Sunday for my meal plan for the coming week and a grocery list of everything you will need.

Remember Phil. 4:13
God Bless
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text