Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 5, 2012

Easy Mayo-Less Tuna Salad Sandwich

Hey Everyone!
Welcome to the new and improve Creating Classy Blog!

So first of all I have once again changed the blog schedule!

Blog Posting Schedule

Monday: Recipes
Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday
Friday: High Five For Friday
Sunday: CreatingClassyTV Video Post
 
So I know I am going to be posting less.  However I am very excited to announce that on Fridays I will be making a video post on my new YouTube channel!
 
 
On this channel I will be posting a little bit of everything!
From health and fitness, DIY, cooking videos, organization, and so much more!!
 
So I hope you will subscribe to the channel and tune in every week for a new video!
 
Now onto today's post!
 
Mayo-less Tuna Salad Sandwich!
 
For this you will need:
 


Canned Tuna
Pickle Juice
Pickle Relish
Olive Oil
Bread






Put your tuna in a small bowl and drizzle with olive oil, just enough to coat the tuna.





Add pickle relish to taste






Add two tablespoons of pickle juice or less if desired






Mix together!



 
 
Spread it on a slice of bread and enjoy.
 
This recipe makes 2 servings and is under 100 calories!
 
I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of the day!
 
See you on Wednesday!!
 
Remember Phil. 4:13
God Bless
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text