Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 9, 2012

High Five For Friday 1st Post

Greetings Everyone!

Hope you are all doing well this Friday!

Today for the first time I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk!

http://www.frommygreydeskblog.com/

So every Friday I will be posting my 5 high fives for Friday!

So here we go!

1. Happy Birthday Payton!!
Today is my little cousin Payton's 6th Birthday!
She is one of my most favorite people in the entire world!
I can't believe that she is 6!

Here we are 6 years ago today!


Here is the silly little lady herself.




2. SPRING BREAK!!!

 I just wish I could afford to go to the beach! There is always summer right?

As a college student, who is one semester away from graduating, I need a break!!

3.  Retail Therapy

So today I purchased my new Michael Kors bag that I have been eyeing for a bit!
All I need now is some red high heels!


Isn't it pretty?!


4. Get my Craft On!

Since spring break has finally arrived I have time to work on my list of craft inspriation from pinterest!




5. Alabama Mission Trip

The last week of this month I am going with a group of people from my church to Alabama to help rebuild after the tornado damage!


ROOOOOOLLLLL TIIIDDDDDEEEE!!!


I hope you guys enjoyed this! 
I believe that it is important to try and think of positive things everyday! 
We aren't granted one more day! 
But I am thankful for a loving God who sees me fit to do his work and who allows me to wake up glorifying his name everyday!

See you guys on Sunday for the first episode on Creating Classy TV!

Remember Phil. 4:13
God Bless
XOXO,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text