Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 19, 2012

Yummy Summer Gazpacho

Hey Everyone!

With the amazing summer weather we have been having I decided to make a fresh gazpacho.

The great thing about gazpacho is that it can be eaten hot or cold.

So I made a huge recipe and then saved the leftovers for lunches the rest of the week.

So lets get started!

For this recipe you will need:







Green beans, carrots, onion, macaroni noodles, diced tomatoes, garbanzo beans, zucchini, broccoli, olive oil, 1 and 3/4 cup of chicken broth, and 3 cups of water, and garlic.

You might have noticed that I have a box of macaroni and cheese. 

I left the cheese out obviously and just used the noodles.

Sometimes in the kitchen you have to be flexable and work with what you have.

There really is no rhyme and reason to this recipe just chuck it into the pot and let me all cook up.

















I hope you guys enjoy this recipe!!

Let me know if you fix this and how you like it!

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Remember Phil. 4:13
God Bless
XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text