Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

On the Road to Healthy

Greetings Everyone!!
I hope this post finds you all happy and healthy.

In these next few blog posts I will be sharing with you my journey to the new and healthy me.  My mom and I decided to be diet buddies and excercise buddies as well.  We are both very busy ladies and we decided to split up the cooking responsibilities of the household.  Our daily menu is as follows...

Breakfast
Morning Snack
Lunch
Afternoon Snack
Dinner

During the next few months I will be posting my daily eating log, recipes, exercise log, motivational blogs, and so much more.  This way I can be held accountable and I will have an accurate account of my progress.  I also hope that this blog will help and inspire you all to get healthy.  Remember its not about being a size 2, its about being healthy.

Current Stats
Weight- 200 lbs
Daily Exercise- O Days a week :(
Daily Water Intake- 2 Glasses

And so it begins!  Stay tuned!!

XOXO,
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Photobucket

Sample Text